Smithware IT Evaluation Deliverables
Smithware typically provides a comprehensive Information Technology Evaluation for new clients. The following are typical of the deliverables produced by Smithware, but the actual list depends on the needs of the each company evaluated:
Read what Smithware clients say
- “State of Information Technology” overview and executive summary.
- Analysis of how IT resources are deployed, and how closely IT spending is correlated to the business strategy.
- Comparison of IT project management and technical infrastructure to the best practices in those areas.
- Evaluation of IT leadership and the effectiveness of working relationships between IT and business users of technology.
- Assessment of IT technical capabilities and the cost effectiveness of current IT functions.
- Analysis of how IT spending and strategy are in line with the technical marketing plan including Web presence and Search Engine Optimization.
- Strength/Weaknesses/Opportunity/Threat (SWOT) analysis of competitors and their use of IT
- Detailed plan for addressing any weaknesses identified, for further exploitation of strengths identified, and for any realignment of IT resources which might be appropriate.