IT Strategy Questions
Here are just a few of the top line IT Strategy questions that Smithware addresses in every client engagement:
Read what Smithware clients say
- Are IT spending priorities and technology deployments well aligned with the business strategy?
- Which IT functions must the enterprise excel in order for the business strategy to succeed?
- Are new IT initiatives (e.g. security, e-business, application integration) called for?
- What are the most immediate IT improvements that can be accomplished over the short term?
- Are there multiple systems that could be consolidated to reduce labor, licensing, or hardware costs?
- Are there older IT resources that are expensive to maintain and generate lower value than newer alternatives?
- Are there opportunities to automate any manual business processes?
- What service levels are required for IT resources?
- What is the overall consensus of IT customers about the quality of existing IT resources?
- Which business processes would most improve the operation and profitability of the business through Business Process Automation?
- Which IT functions (if any) might be more efficiently performed by an outsourcing partner?
- Where are IT strengths to be exploited and where are weaknesses to be shored up?
- Are all IT assets fully utilized?
- Are all IT assets appropriately licensed?